The current members of the Strongman team:
Version 1.42 July 5, 2020
- Rolled back from "Compute/Save" to "Save" button.
Version 1.41 July 5, 2020
- Fix bug: username with spaces now works.
- Changed "Compute" button label to "Compute/Save", to clarify that the "password profile is saved to the server when online.
Version 1.38 January 7, 2020
- Relaxed master password requirement. When "permit not Diceware" setting is made, Strongman will warn of weak passwords but will permit any password.
Version 1.35 December 26, 2019
- Removed auto-clear of clipboard. (Clipboard should not be cleared without user's conscious intent.)
Version 1.34 December 25, 2019
- (bugfix) Fixed password copy to clipboard and clipboard clear on IOS.
Version 1.32 December 21, 2019
- (bugfix) Allow clipboard copy to work for older browsers.
- Turning on password-on-focus gives respective password field focus (thus visibility)
Version 1.31 December 15, 2019
- (bugfix) Copy of password to clipboard now works for hidden password field (eye-closed icon)
Versions 1.26-1.30 December 3, 2019
- Added password import/export from/to Keepass CSV format
- Made headers configurable for CSV import
- Allowed detection and skipping of malformed row in CSV file import
- Increased length limits for domain and username
- Allowed import and store settings actions for uninitialized account
Version 1.25 June 26, 2019
- Master password timeout option
- Improved settings user interface
Version 1.20 April 26, 2019
- Added hook for new account actions
Version 1.19 April 25, 2019
- Emergency fix for broken offline mode.
- fixed account status message for newly created accounts
Version 1.17 April 22, 2019
- Fixed offline mode (was non-working)
- Preventing hammering on ajax-json-list when no account loaded
- fixed autocomplete not opening on first click after master password load
- added submit button for master password. This allows immediate warning about new or weak master password.
- rewrote warning messages about weak master password
- fixed master password check to always check for Diceware first even when Diceware requirement is overridden
- reduced weak master password warning messages when using offline
- added light green background to autocomplete (domain) field to indicate that password profiles are loaded from server and ready to use (either via showing the entire list, or via incremental search
- Changed search/show all switch from "no search" to "search" in UI, to prevent wrapping in cell phone view. Changed cookie name from "matchoff" to "matchon."
- Compacted UI items above domain input field, including setting a fixed width for filter dropdown selection menu
- remove more commented code(initial release)
Added password category support Code cleanup Files cleanup Upgrade moment.js to latest upstream version